Apply for Distance Learning Course
If your application is approved you will receive a confirmation email.
Midwest Counterdrug Training Center
Tactical Narcotics Debriefing
Wednesday, January 18 - Thursday, January 19, 2023
Course Start: 9:30 AM CST
Course Start Times are listed below for each Time Zone:
Pacific: 0730 AM
Mountain: 0830 AM
Central: 0930 AM
Eastern: 1030 AM
MCTC Distance Learning Requirements
1. An internet enabled device: Macbook, PC, Desktop, Chromebook, or Mobile Device
2. A valid physical (no P.O. boxes) mailing address to ship course materials
Additional Notes about MCTC Distance Learning Courses
1. All personal identifying information will be deleted after course completion
2. Due to the sensitive information in the course, all registrations will be labeled "APPLY FOR TRAINING" until positive identification can be confirmed
3. Please attach a copy of your department issued photo ID in the registration form
4. Once identification is confirmed, a confirmation email will verify your placement in the course
5. Physical course materials and Distance Learning information will be sent out prior to the start of the course
This course is restricted to US military law enforcement personnel along with other local, state, and federal civilian law enforcement employees to include criminal analysts, and corrections officers.
Tuition and Fees
There is no cost to attend this training.
The Tactical Narcotics Debriefing Course is a unique training program that teaches the art and science of Tactical Debriefings for narcotics related situations. A Tactical Debriefing is defined as an interview with someone for the purpose of acquiring intelligence information. Tactical Debriefing is a tactically designed and deployed strategic interview conducted by a law enforcement officer(s) with a new arrestee, prison (or jail) inmate, or an offender on probation or parole, for the purpose of obtaining actionable intelligence information and human sources of intelligence (HUMINT).
The intricacies that make Tactical Debriefing distinctly different from conventional interviews and interrogations is the designed synergistic application of several disciplines. These disciplines, applied in a coordinated fashion (synergy), can be identified, in part, as conventional interview techniques, rapport building, detecting deception, kinesiology, and tactical phraseology. Tactical Narcotics Debriefing course is the combined application of classroom instruction, skill-building exercises, careful evaluation, and practical immersion interviews using human subjects (role players) and a balanced realistic difficulty level. This training program provides all the knowledge, skills, and experience necessary to go forth and immediately place the techniques into play in the real world.
-Tactically design and deploy strategic interviews to obtain intelligence
-Applying designed synergistic application of several disciplines during Tactical Debriefings
Tactical Narcotics Debriefing is a 2 day (16 hour) course.
There are no prerequisites to attend this course.