Waiting List Registration
Completing this form will place you onto the Waiting List for this course.
If a seat becomes available, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon receipt of this email you will have 72 hours to either CONFIRM or CANCEL from the course.
If you do not confirm or cancel within 72 hours, you will be moved to bottom of the waiting list.
Midwest Counterdrug Training Center
- Common law enforcement officer mindset errors and amendments
- Basic legal aspects concerning the laws of arrest, search and seizure in conjunction with the United States Supreme Court rulings
- Traffic stop and observational techniques for identification of possible criminal narcotics activity
- Keys to identifying and disrupting narcoterrorist activities
- Roadside interviewing techniques including listening skill techniques and answer analysis
- Clandestine and rolling laboratory identification
- Identification of the signs of drug impairment in the human body
- Drug and paraphernalia identification
- Vehicle search techniques
- Multijurisdictional and intergovernmental operations
Drug Interdiction Patrol Tactics in Rural Areas is a 3-day (20 hour) course.