MCTC Course Catalog
(click here for an alphabetical course listing)
This course is restricted to US military and law enforcement personnel.
Tactical Warrant Service is designed to equip officers that are not part of a formal tactical team and those that have no tactical training but may be called to participate in a warrant service, with the underlying skills needed to safely execute hazardous search warrants. This would include planning, communication, rehearsals, and the safe execution and mechanics of movement during a tactical warrant service.
- Legal considerations of tactical warrant services
- Planning, Intelligence Collection, Mission and Operation Orders
- Equipment selection
- Personnel selection
- Tactical medic support/self-aid
- Communication and Coordination
- Team movements
- Breaching options
- Clearing tactics
- Less than lethal options, abort and rally points, breach and bunker options
- Search techniques and prisoner handling
- Evidence recovery and documentation
- Critique, review, and training assessment
Tactical Warrant Service is a 5-day (36-hour) course.
There are no prerequisites to attend this course.
- BDU or warrant service uniform
- Body armor
Tactical Warrant Service
Monday, March 22, 2021 - Friday, March 26, 2021, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Johnston, IA - Midwest Counterdrug Training Center
Midwest Counterdrug Training Center