Waiting List Registration
Completing this form will place you onto the Waiting List for this course.
If a seat becomes available, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon receipt of this email you will have 72 hours to either CONFIRM or CANCEL from the course.
If you do not confirm or cancel within 72 hours, you will be moved to bottom of the waiting list.
Midwest Counterdrug Training Center
This course is restricted to US military and law enforcement personnel.
Tactical Warrant Service is designed to equip officers that are not part of a formal tactical team and those that have no tactical training but may be called to participate in a warrant service, with the underlying skills needed to safely execute hazardous search warrants. This would include planning, communication, rehearsals, and the safe execution and mechanics of movement during a tactical warrant service.
- Legal considerations of tactical warrant services
- Planning, Intelligence Collection, Mission and Operation Orders
- Equipment selection
- Personnel selection
- Tactical medic support/self-aid
- Communication and Coordination
- Team movements
- Breaching options
- Clearing tactics
- Less than lethal options, abort and rally points, breach and bunker options
- Search techniques and prisoner handling
- Evidence recovery and documentation
- Critique, review, and training assessment
Tactical Warrant Service is a 5-day (36-hour) course.
There are no prerequisites to attend this course.
- BDU or warrant service uniform
- Body armor