MCTC Course Catalog
(click here for an alphabetical course listing)
This course is restricted to US military, law enforcement personnel, and emergency responders.
Tuition and Fees
There is no cost to attend this training.
This course is designed to introduce law enforcement officers to the chemistry of domestic micro drug labs in order to better understand the processes and the hazards associated with these labs. This course shall cover safety practices, including the use of various engineering, administrative and personal protective equipment (PPE) hazard controls, to protect law enforcement who handle, sample and dismantle these drug labs.
- History and national trends of BHO, Fentanyl, and One-Pot meth labs
- Drug Trafficking Organization involvement in micro labs
- Techniques of manufacturing
- Environmental hazards of manufacturing processes
- Variations of the different micro labs
- Chemistry of each process
- Assessment and dismantling procedures
- Safety procedures
- Sample and waste packaging and transportation
- Live demonstration of drug production for one of the following: One-Pot meth, BHO, or Fentanyl
Micro Labs: Fentanyl, One Pot, BHO and Synthetic Hazards and Handling is a three day (24 hour) course.
There are no prerequisites to attend this course.
Micro Labs: Fentanyl, One Pot, BHO, and Synthetic Hazards and Handling
Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - Thursday, February 24, 2022, Course Start: 9:30 AM CST
Midwest Counterdrug Training Center