Midwest Counterdrug Training Center
Fentanyl and Other Synthetic Opiates
Tuesday, November 2, 2021
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Location: STC Regional Center for Public Safety Excellence
Directions: 3901 S. Cage, Pharr, TX 78577
Registration is restricted to US military and sworn law enforcement personnel.
There is no cost to attend this training.
This course increases the student’s knowledge and awareness of synthetic opiates in order to correctly and safely identify, detect and seize synthetic opiates (including fentanyl).
- Overview of the history of opiates and synthetic opiates
- Synthetic opiate recognition and variances (types)
- Officer and public safety concerns
- Opiate user recognition
- Synthetic opiate paraphernalia and lab recognition
- Regulatory handling requirements for synthetic opiates
- Naloxone/Narcan employment
Fentanyl and Other Synthetic Opiates is a 1 Day (8 Hour) course.
There are no prerequisites to attend Fentanyl and Other Synthetic Opiates.