Waiting List Registration
Completing this form will place you onto the Waiting List for this course.
If a seat becomes available, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon receipt of this email you will have 72 hours to either CONFIRM or CANCEL from the course.
If you do not confirm or cancel within 72 hours, you will be moved to bottom of the waiting list.
Midwest Counterdrug Training Center
Registration is restricted to US military, law enforcement, and emergency response personnel.
Tuition and Fees
There is no cost to attend this training.
All students must academically pass a written test with a 70% or 81 points out of 115 possible points to successfully complete the course.
- Drug Abuse Recognition system using pupilometer cards and pupil lights
- Drug physiology and pharmacology
- Drug Identification and methods of use
- Recognition of drug signs and symptoms
- Drug trends
- Drug smuggling
- Drug paraphernalia
- Dangers of confronting subjects under the influence
- Legal issues and coverage of all areas of warrantless searches
- Clandestine lab recognition
- Drug distribution techniques
Patrol Officers Response to Street Drugs is a 4 Day (40 hour) course.
There are no prerequisites to attend this course.