Midwest Counterdrug Training Center
This course is restricted to US military and law enforcement personnel.
Tactical Warrant Service is designed to equip officers that are not part of a formal tactical team and those that have no tactical training but may be called to participate in a warrant service, with the underlying skills needed to safely execute hazardous search warrants. This would include planning, communication, rehearsals, and the safe execution and mechanics of movement during a tactical warrant service.
- Legal considerations of tactical warrant services
- Planning, Intelligence Collection, Mission and Operation Orders
- Equipment selection
- Personnel selection
- Tactical medic support/self-aid
- Communication and Coordination
- Team movements
- Breaching options
- Clearing tactics
- Less than lethal options, abort and rally points, breach and bunker options
- Search techniques and prisoner handling
- Evidence recovery and documentation
- Critique, review, and training assessment
Tactical Warrant Service is a 5-day (36-hour) course.
There are no prerequisites to attend this course.
- Laptop and department operational plan
- BDU or warrant service uniform
- Body armor