Mobile Training Courses
MCTC provides on-site and mobile training of the highest quality at no cost to the student to all those involved in the fight against drug trafficking and substance abuse. Any military, law enforcement, prevention, education, or treatment agency may request to host an MCTC course.
Mobile Training Course hosts must provide the following:
- Secure classroom space with enough tables and chairs to comfortably seat a full class
- Training areas/rooms for practical exercises (course specific)
- Standard classroom audiovisual equipment (projector/screen or large display, speakers, whiteboard, internet access)
- Advertising/registration assistance to ensure the class is as full as possible.
- Continuing Education Credit/Accreditation for their state (as applicable--MCTC will assist with required documents)
There are no costs or fees to host an MCTC Mobile Training Course.
MCTC provides on-site and mobile training of the highest quality at no cost to the student to all those involved in the fight against drug trafficking and substance abuse. As part of our mission, MCTC offers support to military, law enforcement, prevention, education, and treatment conferences with a counterdrug nexus.
Click here to request Conference Support.
Camp Dodge JMTC Classroom/Logistics Support
In addition to our scheduled training courses, MCTC can provide classrooms, field training areas, equipment, and other support at no cost to training events for military, law enforcement, prevention, education and treatment.
All training events must have a counterdrug nexus.
Click here to request Camp Dodge JMTC Support.
MCTC Training Partner Account
If you would like to request multiple courses, you have the option of requesting a Training Partner Account.
Having a Training Partner Account does not give preferential treatment to your request; it simply pre-fills your contact information onto the request form. The only thing you will need to do is choose the course title and date.
Note: Training Partner Accounts are currently disabled. Please use the Mobile Training Request form.
Already a Training Partner? Click HERE to login to your account.