MCTC Course Catalog
(click here for an alphabetical course listing)
Registration is restricted to US military, law enforcement, and emergency response personnel.
Tuition and Fees
There is no cost to attend this training.
All students must academically pass a written test with a 70% or 81 points out of 115 possible points to successfully complete the course.
- Drug Abuse Recognition system using pupilometer cards and pupil lights
- Drug physiology and pharmacology
- Drug Identification and methods of use
- Recognition of drug signs and symptoms
- Drug trends
- Drug smuggling
- Drug paraphernalia
- Dangers of confronting subjects under the influence
- Legal issues and coverage of all areas of warrantless searches
- Clandestine lab recognition
- Drug distribution techniques
Patrol Officers Response to Street Drugs is a 4 Day (40 hour) course.
There are no prerequisites to attend this course.
There are no scheduled classes available at this time.
MCTC provides on-site and mobile training of the highest quality at no cost to the student to all those involved in the fight against drug trafficking and substance abuse.
If you are interested in hosting an MCTC course, click here.
Midwest Counterdrug Training Center